Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounts payable and receivable sub-ledgers and monthly account reconciliations utilizing industry-specific computer software.
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll, reports, and other financial records for entry into computer software.
- Work on petty cash funds with regular reporting.
- Enters, updates & maintaining accounting databases
- Prepare financial data to appropriate accounts, according to instructions.
- Creating financial reports.
- Knowledge of general accounting, rules, and Methodologies.
- It should be ACCA/CA/CA inter
- Should have work experience as a general accountant in the home country.
- Freshers in UAE can apply
- Proficiency in the English Language
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is required