- Preparing and issuing of invoices, receipts, and credit notes to the clients in a very timely manner
- Doing follow-ups in the payments of the clients.
- Performing daily bank reconciliations and recording of collections
- Posting financial transactions in tally
- Checking the accuracy in reports, figures, and postings
- Doing deposit collections to the bank
- Maintaining proper record of petty cash expenses, credit card payments and expenses made through bank
- Executing proper record keeping, such as records and invoices filing
- Assisting in the preparation of the weekly collection report, outstanding invoices report and monthly statement of accounts for each client
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc
- Controlling credit and chasing debt -Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Obtain approval to satisfy vendor statements
- Creating and updating expense reports
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal database
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Prepare and fact-check invoices before sending them to customers
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- Review of outstanding
- Monitoring of Sales Invoice with issue
- Cheque Collection- updating Logistic department for Collection of Same
- Full support in HR documentation
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and yearly report
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Minimum Experience: 2-3 Years.
Apply for this position