We are Looking for a Bilingual Auditor/Accountant in Arabic and English at a professional level.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English and Arabic
- Knowledgeable about the Audit Standards, Rules, and Methodologies
- Demonstrating Risk Management & Decision-Making skills and Planning & Organizing skills.
- Planning the financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Measuring compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assessing risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses, inefficiencies, and operational issues.
- Completing audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Updating audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings, highlighting unresolved issues, reviewing working papers, and preparing final audit reports.
- Improving protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, motivational practices, the internal control structure, and operating processes; identifying root causes.
- Providing support to the external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Providing financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting the organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Supplying contributions to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- Collecting and analyzing data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Preparing detailed reports on audit findings.
- Performing review of data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Supervising auditing of establishments and determining the scope of investigation required.
- Preparing, analyzing, and verifying annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Working under pressure
- Management Consulting