AMCA is looking for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER, preferably a female candidate with a good eye for detail, who is passionate, hard-working, and should be able to multitask with all our ongoing exciting projects.
They should be able to oversee design projects from conceptualization to implementation, be responsible for shaping the overall direction of the creative team's work and be able to provide full 360 multimedia support for the marketing team.
- Create top-quality presentations and visual aids
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Required qualifications and skills:
- Two years of proven graphic designing experience,
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.