- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP .Net MVC website
- Minimum 2 years of experience in MS SQL Server
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of .NET Core will be preferred
- Extensive experience building web applications using HTML5 and CSS3
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The design, development, or maintenance of websites and software applications.
- Utilizing scripting or authoring languages, content creation tools, and digital media.
- Resolving conflicts, prioritizing needs, developing content criteria, or choosing solutions with teams.
- Managing or updating the Website.
- Create or validate test routines and schedules to ensure test cases mimic external interfaces and are applicable to all types of browsers and devices.
- Directing the creation of content for the Website and designing the content.
- Through education, study, and participation in workshops, conferences, and groups, maintain an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- Make a backup of Web site files to local directories in case they need to be recovered.
- Testing and feedback from customers reveal problems that need to be corrected or be referred to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Checking code for validity, structure, compatibility, and compliance with industry standards.
- Analyzing technical requirements to determine user needs.