A Tax Residence Certificate is a document given by the UAE Ministry of Finance which confirms the proper status of an applicant as a UAE RESIDENT with regard to a specific Double Taxation avoidance agreement (DTT) amongst the UAE and a selected foreign jurisdiction. It is a fundamental document in support to seek the benefits of a DTT.

Make A Request, Now!

Working Dynamically to Take the Edge Off of your TAX

Be unbothered with your taxes, for AMCA is here to be your helping hands in making things less complicated regarding the completion of your tax requirements.