We are looking for a CA/CPA/ACCA.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Auditing.
- Planning financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assessing compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assessing risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses, inefficiencies, and operational issues.
- Verifying assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation
- Completing audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicating audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings, highlighting unresolved issues, reviewing working papers, and preparing final audit reports.
- Improving protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure and operating processes; identifying root causes
- Supporting external auditors by coordinating information requirements
- Providing financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Protecting the organization's reputation by keeping information confidential
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Contributing to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed
- Collecting and analyzing data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies
- Preparing detailed reports on audit findings
- Reviewing data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures
- Supervising auditing of establishments and determining the scope of investigation required
- Preparing, analyzing, and verifying annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning
- Management Consulting